Friday, June 3, 2011

Update lag

Well its been a few weeks since I last postes an update and a lot has happend! First off is the PlayStation store is up and running. The store will be updated every few days until all scheduled content has been released. Also today the welcome back package has been released. It includes 30 days of PS+ (60 if you were already a subscriber)  and 2 PS3 games from a list of 5 and 2 psp games from a list of 4. A dynamic theme is also available for free. Everyone should log on now and get downloading!

Next I have upgraded to the Xperia Play, the PlayStation phone. Let me say that my reluctance to leave Blackberry was a bad move. This phone is everything I wanted in a portable device. The controller is comfortable but the analog pads takes some getting used to. The installed apps and games are great and will be reviewed fully in upcoming updates!!! mis

No comments:

Post a Comment